Saturday 15 January 2011

I hated my blue shoes.

If there was any other reason to adore my gran more, its this story. She was telling me today about buying a pair of shoes. They are green shoes, fainted green almost light blue but mostly green. They actually look cute, I wouldn't wear them per se but that's because my task as a twenty year old is to wear footwear that damage and bend toes in directions they were never intended too. So there we were, talking about shoes and how she had bought a pair today and it made her think when she was about fourteen, how her mum bought her a pair of blue shoes. She described them as blue-ish shoes, her favourite colour had always been blue, but she never wanted blue shoes. She hated them, her eyes rolled slightly, she sighed and I quote 'noone else had blue shoes.' just that sentence alone has inspired me to get writing on my book :) Thanks gran <3

Well what else has been happening... I guess you could say paranoia. It bit my ass severely this week and it blows trumpets. But I'm getting over it, and shutting it up with cake, which FYI, works :D 

A final thought after a short blog; I never thought I'd be biten by a love bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment